The 2967-013A/014A Short, Narrow Floating Row Cleaner is designed for narrow row planters with 15", 20", and 22" spacing. The operating angle of the wheels is designed for these row unit spacings and for faster planting speeds.
- Can be adjusted to float and follow the soil contour or locked down to move tough residue
- Standard mounting hole locations for Precision Planting CleanSweep®
- Short, compact design allows for mounting on planters with limited space
- Adjustable wheel position settings (recommended setting, standing behind the planter, is left half leads left side and right half leads right side)
- Mounts to row unit faceplate
- Available with a range of residue management wheel options
Designed for faster planting speeds, the SharkTooth Finger Wheel features 13 backward-sloping fingers that effectively cut through residue and remove it from the row. The narrower finger design allows for more soil engagement to move buried residue at higher planting speeds. The SharkTooth Finger Wheel also separates and moves heavy wheat straw residue during double-crop planting. It is ideal for conventional, minimum till, strip-till, and cover crop planting conditions.
- Features 13 backward-sloping fingers vs. 12 on original design
- Narrower fingers minimize soil engagement
- Doesn’t throw residue into adjacent rows
- Available with specially designed Floater Wheel depth band that reduces the potential for soil buildup
Short Arm Floating Residue Manager fits JD 1700, 7000, 7200, Kinze 2000, 3000, 4900, White planters, Harvest Int’l Laser Pro1 and Laser Pro 1-N w/ Adapter from Harvest
call for pricing on Case row units